V rámci programu Comenius- Další vzdělávání pedagogických pracovníků máte nyní možnost, zúčastnit se kurzu ve třídě buducnosti – Future classroom lab.
Termín pro podávání žádostí v programu Comenius- DVPP je 17. září 2013 – Více informací zde.
Courses: spring 2014 – Pre-registration is open
A new CPDLab course “Future Classroom – adapting pedagogical practice” has been published in the Comenius in-service training database (ref: BE-2014-296-003). The course is aimed for secondary school teachers and will provide a very practical workshop-based experience to help teachers adapt their current pedagogical practice, and learn new tools and skills.
During the course the participants will:
- discuss the future classroom, sharing videos of their current practice
- develop their own future learning scenarios
- practice with the ‚Future Scenarios Toolkit‘ developed by the iTEC project
- consider the role of digital literacy skills, both their own and their students, and the importance of critical thinking
- rethink communication and collaboration within and beyond the classroom, incorporating the wide range technologies found in the classroom today
The 5-day course will be organised in two editions:
- 17/02/2014 – 21/02/2014
- 17/03/2014 – 21/03/2014
Pre-registration is open here
Once you do the pre-registration, you will receive a confirmation email that you can use as the pre-acceptance letter to be included in the Comenius grant application.
The interested teachers are able to apply for Comenius in-service training grants through their National Agency. The applications for grants close 17 September 2013.